- Saturday Canceled — Sunday Still On
UPDATED – 4/17/2015 – 1:58 PM
The Saturday portion of the 2015 BP MS150 has been canceled. Sunday is still on.
We are working on some additional information and possible shifts to assignments (Sat and Sun). There will be information on preparation activities on Saturday forthcoming in the next few hours. Additional information on the Saturday Cancelation is available at: http://www.bpms150.net
You will be hearing from your primary team / committee regarding preparation activities for Saturday. Stay tuned for additional information from them.
2015 BP MS150 April 18-19
The communications committee looks forward to your participation for the upcoming event. Without the support of over 140+ Amateur Radio Operators and other communications related teams and committees this event could NOT happen. Through everyone’s hard work we succeed with “Keeping Everyone Connected”.
How To Volunteer in a Communications Role
- Have An Interest In Volunteering
- Have Access To The Minimum Equipment
- Complete The Com Form
- Complete 2015 Volunteer Registration on the BP MS150 Website (ONE of the following)
- Plan To Attend A Pre-Event Meeting
- Show Up At 5:00 AM Saturday – April 18
Detailed instructions are here: How To Volunteer 2015